A cartesian printer with a printing bed or 150x150mm.This printer that we use with ABS
- Work with STL files in Cura, to generate gcode
- We always use with ABS
- Considerable control over speed, temperature and more
- Build size of 15x11x15 cm
- Z-depth quality of down to 0.05 mm, nozzle 0.4
-You are allowed to sign-up.[based on demand]
– Users donʼt have to supply their own material, it is included in the fee.
– It is the responsibility of the user to leave the 3dprinter clean ( no small filaments parts) when completing a job.
– For improve the adhesion of the print to the printing bed you dispose of hairspray.
-After finishing the print, you can use palette knife to help you take the model out of the printing bed.(be careful to donʼt damage the kapton tape-yellowish tape)
– If you have never used a 3dprinter before, please contact the staff for help.
– Check that you are using the apropiate software for each machine and that the configuration is the correct (square vs round printing platform)
-Check first that there is enough filament leftover on the 3dprinter
-If the 3dprinter makes strange noise/hits/ strange movements please stop it and contact the staff.
-If you plan to print for long time, put a post it with your name and contact phone on it.
- All not installed by the Staff